I received Trufora’s Ultimate Facial Cleanser and (a trial size of their) Triple Action Exfoliator free for testing purposes through Heartbeat. These products are vegan, cruelty-free, and best of all SCENT-FREE.
Here’s the post I put together for this campaign:
And now for my full, true, 100% honest review of both products.
- No smell, which is good for sensitive skin
- Removes makeup, tones, and cleanses (3-in-1)
- A little goes a long way
- Soap-free so can be used on your eyes
- Kind of expensive ($28)
- If you don’t know it’s scent-free, it can be a little jarring at first application (I was definitely weirded out at first sniff)
- Does the job; left my face feeling really smooth
- Bamboo bits are really harsh
- It hurt to apply, because they suggest rubbing into skin in small circles
- I don’t understand the purpose of leaving it on your face after use (they recommend 5-15 minutes)
- EXPENSIVE (the full size is $45)
My overall opinion? Buy the cleanser, but leave the exfoliator. I received the trial-size for free and honestly don’t know if I’ll be using it again. It really hurt. But like I said, that cleanser is fantastic.